Friday, February 26, 2010

{ European Portuguese }



European Portuguese vs. Brazilian Portuguese


Okay... So in my last post I shared that I was going to buy Rosetta Stone. But, I have now discovered that they only offer Brazilian Portuguese. I knew they spoke Portuguese in Brazil but I did not realize that it was an entirely different type of "Portuguese" than they speak in Portugal. Considering my Portuguese heritage is from Portugal and not Brazil I would prefer to learn the Portuguese that is used in Portugal. So... after searching around I found this awesome website and the best part: ITS FREE!!!!!


http://www.livemocha.com/

This site is awesome so far! I am already learning soooo much...

Eu sou baixa... I am short

My favorite part of this site is that you can submit "audio clips" and "written exercises" to other members that are fluent in the language you are learning and they will grade you! I still can't believe this is FREE!

More to come....

{ Heather Farias }




No comments:

Post a Comment