Thursday, February 25, 2010

{ Estou Aprendendo }

#7 Learn to speak Portuguese
Took some time to decide which goal I wanted to accomplish first off my list. I have decided I will most likely start and blog about more than one goal at a time. But, my first step is going to be ordering Rosetta Stone. I am insanely excited to start learning this beautiful language!!!
You may be thinking "Why Portuguese of all languages?". Well, the answer to that is simple. I am partly Portuguese. Portuguese and Norwegian to be exact... "Porwegian" if you will (my dad's word) I picked Portuguese over Norwegian to learn because I personally think it is the most beautiful language to listen to. It's so exotic and romantic. Who knows.. maybe if I master Portuguese I can learn Norwegian next. Anything seems possible at this point.
I can't believe I am ACTUALLY going to do this! No more putting off dreams and goals for that far off future date. No more telling myself "I'll get to it someday" or "I just don't have enough time right now". No more selling my life short! Can't wait to blog about my progress.
What are some of your personal goals in life and how could you start accomplishing them?? I would love to hear from YOU!
{ Heather Farias }

No comments:

Post a Comment