Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{ Portuguese Update }


Portuguese Update



I am learning soooo much from http://www.livemocha.com ... I am struggling with ideas on how to blog about learning to speak Portuguese... I can't really post what I'm learning because if you don't speak it then you won't know what I'm writing... so I would appreciate any suggestions???

So far I have learned allot of discriptive words and gone over how to say negatives (example: I am NOT short... Eu nao sou baixa.) My two years of Spanish in High School are helping and hurting at the same time... it is helping me in the sense that my mind is already used to learning a new language but hurting me because so many Portuguese words are spelled the same as Spanish words and even mean the same thing but the pronounciation is soooo different... so that makes it hard for me because I automatically want to say it with a Spanish accent... but I am having so much fun doing this!!! I have wanted to learn to speak this language since FOREVER! ... so this is HUGE for me :)

I'll update again soooon...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment